Easy. Engaging. Efficient. PLANHEAT E-Learning Platform goes live!
We are pleased to announce that the PLANHEAT e-learning platform is live and running.
The PLANHEAT E-Learning course is structured into four Modules:
- Input data needed for mapping and planning new heating and cooling scenarios
- How to map demand and supply using the PLANHEAT mapping module
- How to generate and simulate sustainable scenarios for heating and cooling using the PLANHEAT planning and simulation modules
- How to use the PLANHEAT integrated tool for the mapping and planning of sustainable heating and cooling
The first Module will already be released at the end of 2017, followed by the second Module to be released throughout 2018; the last two in 2019. To gain an ideal learning experience, we highly recommend that you follow the set order.
After registering, a Document Repository and FAQ page as well as a Forum can be accessed by all users:
- The Document Repository gathers supporting references and additional learning resources.
- We have prepared a FAQ page which we will keep regularly updated; if you cannot find the answer to your question there, please do not hesitate to contact project partners by filling out the Ask the Tutor form – this will always be on the right side of the platform. By choosing your question category, you will help us link you to the most appropriate expert in our consortium.
- Also take full advantage of our E-Learning Forum: ask questions to your peers or share your experience, in English or your own native language.
Register already now and stay up to date!