RHC-ETIP, DG ETIP and DHC+ brokerage event
Get informed on the upcoming calls related to your technology expertise and meet potential partners!
The European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETIP), Deep Geothermal (DG ETIP) and the DHC+ Technology Platform are happy to announce the organisation of a brokerage event focused on the upcoming Horizon 2020 Energy Work programme 2018-2020.
The event will take place on 16 November in Brussels and will foster cross-sectorial cooperation between the different technologies under the scope of the platforms. The collaboration across different sectors has been highlighted several times by the European Commission as one of the main priorities of the next Energy Work Programme. Therefore, meeting partners from other sectors will be a crucial step in order to be successful with the upcoming calls.
The event will be an unique opportunity to get to know all relevant information on the upcoming calls as well as to meet valuable partners from different technology sectors to exchange experiences and potentially create successful consortia.
A Plenary Session will take place in the morning with representatives from the European Commission and Executive Agencies.
In the afternoon the participants will attend parallel sessions according to their preferences. The initial suggested topics are the following:
- Energy efficient buildings-renovation
- Renewable energy system integrated at building scale
- Increased performance of technologies for local heating and cooling solutions/ Technical support for RES heating and cooling
- Sustainable process industry
- Energy storage (including materials)
- Energy efficiency- Smart buildings (including smart services, and smart materials)
- Deep Geothermal
- Shallow Geothermal
- Solar energy in industrial processes
- Combining Renewable Technologies for a Renewable District Heating and/or Cooling System
- Market uptake support
- Energy islands, and Smart Cities and Communities
- Next generation of Energy Performance Assessment and Certification
- Energy efficiency investments
- Energy modelling
- Smart and clean energy for consumers
- Skill building, support to education