“PLANHEAT aims to improve local authorities’ capacity to tackle decarbonising their heating and cooling systems.
In order to do so, specific training sessions dedicated to the involved cities and regions will be set up to support them. We offer the following training courses:
- Training module 1: transition strategies & input data needed for mapping and planning new heating and cooling scenarios
- Training module 2: how to map demand and supply using the PLANHEAT mapping module
- Training module 3: how to generate and simulate sustainable scenarios for heating and cooling using the PLANHEAT planning and simulation modules
- Training module 4: how to use the PLANHEAT integrated tool for the mapping and planning of sustainable heating and cooling
Northern European cities:
- Tuesday, 30 April at 10h30: Introduction and data acquisition Registration & link to webinar
- Thursday, 2 May at 10h30: Mapping Registration & link to webinar
- Tuesday, 7 May at 10h30: Planning and simulation Registration & link to webinar
Northern European Cities:
- Wednesday, 8 May in Vejle, Denmark
- Wednesday, 15 May in the Netherlands (location tba)
Balkan cities – Wednesday, 22 May, 10:00-14:30 in Zagreb, Croatia More information & registration
Belgian cities – Monday, 24 June, 9:30-16:00 in Antwerp, Belgium More information & registration
Module 1, 2 and 3 trainings have already taken place. The recorded webinars and training materials are accessible via the e-learning platform.