The Simulation module’s functionalities are:
- Hourly balance heating and cooling demand and supply (sources and technologies) for each future scenario and related baseline defined at district level;
- Calculate KPIs in different domains to compare baseline and future scenarios;
- Provide information about the transport sector;
- Visualise KPIs on a dashboard;
- Produce a final report summarising all the information associated to the simulated scenario.
The planning and simulation modules collect the info coming from district and source mapping module and guide, through a five steps procedure, the end-user to the creation of new heating and cooling scenarios and their simulation.